Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Melissa's Wedding








 Happy Wedding Day to Melissa and Zack!
It was a beautiful day at the Oakland Temple and I was so happy to be a part of it :) She looked beautiful and it was such a fun day! I wish I had pictures of the dinner at her house, because everything looked great. 
Melissa and I are sisters.  Well as close as possible I guess.  4 years of living together. Volleyball, Utah State, friends, boys, dances, crazy up-all-night experiences talking and laughing.  These are the years we developed into the married women we are today.  I will probably never know just how much she influenced my life, but I'm sure grateful for it all.  
It makes me happy to see her marry a man she loves and who loves her! Congratulations!! 

And before the wedding, Brad had a game in Monterey! 
(Don't ask me why I don't have any pictures of this)

My mom and I were on the ultra-road-trip, so the day after the game, we headed over to Carmel and our FAVORITE restaurant in the world.  Eggs Benedict is perfect! Silky Hollandaise, perfectly poached eggs, with glorious pepper sauce.  This is truly wonderful. 



This would be the dream: live in Carmel, own your breakfast & lunch restaurant and cook to make people happy, and then golf the whole afternoon.  No, I do not golf or currently have any aspirations of being a golfer, but when you live in Carmel- you golf.  And you love it.

These pictures look verrrrryyy similar to ones taken last year... 

Or maybe these ones from 2 years ago... 
 Hmmm.... There seems to be a trend here...

 Whoops! How did these ones get in here!!

Good times :) 

Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow!! I'm off to make pies!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my yummy breakfast food! Loved seeing the pics from Mels wedding. SO pretty.

    ReplyDelete