Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Glad :)

2 things today: 
1. I'm so happy Brad is home! 
This is my optimistic way of saying I really, really miss him while he is gone on basketball road trips.. Really, really.
2. Yesterday was a good day for me! I was offered an internship that I am very excited about!

It is crazy how getting married alters your (my) thoughts.  Between school, life plans, daily routines and sleeping schedules, etc. things are different now! They all revolve around both of us, and I love it! But these road trips are throwing me for a loop... it's just me again for a few days. I don't like it! Luckily I have a wonderful family who takes me out to dinner while I'm husband-less! Brad & I went through a basketball season last year, but this year it seems so much longer! And they've only been playing for 3 weeks so far! I need to get a hobby.  Studying corporate strategy while my husband is on a road trip doesn't exactly make time go by quickly... But, he's having fun, so I'm having fun? Haha, but I AM excited to go to Westminster's first home games this weekend!

Secondly, talk about unexpected! I am extremely excited to be offered such a great opportunity! This is a big blessing for me and my career. I will be working along with finishing my last semester of school, so that makes life kinda complicated, but it's worth it.

Anyway, life is good.  Life is complicated, crazy, fun, unexpected, weird, wonderful, hilarious, and breathtaking at times. And Good.  I'm grateful for today! (And for yesterday :) )

1 comment:

  1. So happy for you to start your new job, I know it is going to be great! Love you two!

    ReplyDelete