Sunday, September 25, 2011

Well fellow bloggers- it is me again. Brad. I would say it is my wife that is doing homework as my excuse to be blogging again but I am the one trying to find excuses not to open my neuroscience book and study for a quiz later this week. I figure I have had enough of that topic for one night as already having read a very captivating and well written article in October's National Geographic on the teenage brain. That is neuroscience to a capital T.


Anyway, it has been a while since the Brown's have posted on this here blog and I know every one who follows our lives via this here blog are just dying to know what we have been up to. So here is the low-down on the past couple of weeks.

Since the great LOTOJA race, things have been pretty normal. School is in full swing for the both of us, official basketball practice starts for me tomorrow afternoon, and Dani continues to be the best wife to have ever graced this earth. No joke. Just take a look at what she cooked the other night....
 Yeah, that is a delicious BBQ chicken pizza. As you can see by the leafy green stuff on that far end, we had to compromise with the cilantro... (I had to post a picture of food. It seems to be all anyone blogs about nowadays right?)

Meanwhile, turning the attention back to us, Dani and I took a nice weekend retreat up to Snowbird ski resort in Little Cottonwood Canyon for a little relaxing and fun before every weekend from here until next eternity is taken by basketball. Snowbird is about 30 minutes away from our house and is situated beautifully in the mountains. Since there is no snow yet, there is a zip line and an alpine slide to have fun on, neither of which we did. Instead we got some hot chocolate (it was a mere 55 degrees) and enjoyed some relaxation and a good movie (we highly recommend Source Code).
That is us with our hot chocolate. Life is good.

2 comments:

  1. While blogging about food is very popular I'm thinking blogging about kids is the most popular! I'm just sayin! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! You guys are so cute. We need to hangout, k? Jackson told me he really wants to meet you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete