Wednesday, September 7, 2011

One For My Sister

Hello blogging community- It is me, Brad again. And like before, my wonderful wife has secluded herself to get some serious homework done and I have nothing else to do but blog (or is it an excuse for me not to do homework?)

Anyway, this post is dedicated to my sister Shaina. She loves to blog and post pictures of her delicious creations of the kitchen. So this past weekend, Dani and I tried to take a leaf out of Shaina's book. We attempted to make crepes (despite the sad looking thing in the picture, they were really delicious) for breakfast and French Dip Au Jus for lunch. 2 of Shaina's favorites. The French Dip's were delicious. So delicious in fact, that one hopped right off the counter and onto the floor. Here are some picts.

 The delicious blub-peach-whip-syrup crepe for breakfast.

A scrumptious French Dip with simple Au Jus for lunch.

Again- I am not really one for recipes, I just cook by what feels good. Well, I watch Dani cook and it feels good at least....

1 comment:

  1. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...HAH!!!!!
    I love this post, Brad. You crack me up. It's funny, though--to me, it doesn't seem like I really put all that much food on my blog. But since my top favorite things are my kids/family and FOOD, I guess there are plenty of food photos too, huh?

    Well done on the crepes. I'll have to show this to Jeff. :)

    You and your opinion of blogging also cracks me up. hee hee heeee

    ReplyDelete