Saturday, September 3, 2011

The First and The Last...

Hello blogging world- It is a Saturday night and my lovely wife is doing homework, I have watched enough college football today to last me all season, and I am bored. So I figured I would join the blogging community. I do not really know what to write, being my first blog post ever and I have a feeling this will probably be my last blog post ever as I feel kinda feminine. Here is a picture for you-
From what I gather, blogging is really just posting about the creations you've made recently in the kitchen.  Kinda like bragging, I guess. I'm not complaining at all, however, since the Pioneer Woman and Guy Fieri and many others have been an inspiration to some delicious meals in my stomach at the hands of my wonderful wifechef. Anyway, this pict is a pie I made in the First Annual Pie-Off between Dani and I last Thanksgiving. As you can see, it is a work of art and took hours to make. Yes, it is not as beautiful as one out of Bobby Flay's latest cookbook but it was dang good. Sour Cream Apple. If I knew how I made it, I would post the recipe. But I have to call my mom for every recipe I need so talk to her.

I realize blogging is all about pictures and no one likes a wordy blog but I do not have any good picts to share right now. Maybe next time.
Well blogging world, that is all from this guy for now. It's been fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment