Friday, January 18, 2013

If we were at breakfast together this morning…

I’d tell you that this week has been a doozie.

I’d tell you I’m so grateful for a truly great living situation and I’m grateful for my job.

I’d tell you I’m grateful for tender mercies.

I’d tell you that I sold my first (and only) cookbook this week and I am beyond thrilled about it!

I’d tell you that my favorite show finally came back on last night, and I’m obsessed. #harveyspector #savedonna #litup

I’d tell you about all the mini basement renovations we are planning on doing this weekend and how excited I am to get started on that. I’d also tell you that I’ve already got a budget and project plan laid out for those because I’m a project manager and a little crazy, this is what I do! I love it! If we aren’t going to buy a house right now, we may as well spruce up the basement a little bit! I get the fun of the little house projects without having to pay for a house right now. I mean it’s a win-win!

I’d also tell you that I’ve been watching too much Property Brothers lately. :)

I’d tell you about my dedicated husband and the 8 MCAT study review books he just received.

I’d tell you about the Thai Chicken Pizza that I plan to make very soon. Or anything with big shavings of parmesan on it.

I’d tell you how I miss running outside in non-arctic conditions. And how I thrive on sunshine.

I’d tell you that Brad & I have a dinner date with an NBA player tonight.

And I’d tell you that I’m grateful for great friends. Because I have a lot of great people in my life who make it so enjoyable. And I’d tell you that next time we should really do this in person. I’ll cook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment