Monday, October 29, 2012

Costume?

This story is too funny not to post…

So there I was… at work on Friday and it was “Halloween” day where all the kids come and trick or treat. Keep in mind I work at the Church and there are about 1200 employees- so there were A LOT of kids haha.

They were giving out prizes at work for the best decorations and costume and all that. However, I sorta didn’t participate. I just can’t be THAT girl at the office. Call me lame, but I have my reasons. Anyway, I was enjoying seeing everyone else’s decorations! Some people went ALL out. Dry ice included.

While walking down the hall I ran into another girl (there are only 4) in our portfolio who was dressed to the nines as a witch. Boots, hat, face-painted, the whole she-bang. She brought costumes for all her team and decorated up the wazoo.

“You look great!! I love your costume!” I said to her as she is fixing her extra-long witch eyelashes.

“Thanks!” She said. “Now, let me guess------“ Then she points to me… “Katniss!!”

HAHAHAHA

“Umm… Actually I didn’t dress up today… (this is awkward)” hahahaha I was dying, “But maybe I will go braid my hair real quick and grab my bow and arrow!”

Hahaha Umm actually…..

OH my gosh. Seriously was SO funny. She is the nicest girl ever so I think she felt more awkward than I did, but it was just down right hilarious.

I had to tell my parents about it, so when I went over there I had them take a picture of my outfit that day… I mean I have to give it to her – she has a point!

katniss

Let me guess – Katniss!!

So dang funny.

1 comment: