Monday, August 6, 2012

Our Life according to the iPhone

I LOVE SUMMER!!!

I really do though. We have been really busy lately, and the best way to sum it up is through our daily pics. Here goes...

At work. But I can't resist. I spy Wimbledon...

Sunset dinner

Quite possibly the best golf picture yet!

This is a happy moment
FHE

Pro-Am


Sweet & Sour Pork- A Schaap Classic

Honey-Almond Peach Raspberry Galette
I surprised myself on this one!!

He's really looking forward to that churro.

HE'S HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right back into it. And apparently now we have a family band. Who knew Brad could play the Bass??


Welcome to Shopping with Brad.

Cute cousin Logan!

Naturally, now that we have a band, Brad needed his own bass....!

Working at the downtown office this day. #ilovetoseethetemple

This was a BLAST!
Rob's homecoming required a LOT of terriyaki time.

Mmmmmmm.....


Love!

Word.


Double Chocolate Macarons. I am secretly a French Pastry chef :) (But not a photographer)
Lots of pics, lots of fun. Long Live SUMMER!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment