Friday, February 17, 2012

4 Years.

Well hello fellow bloggers and social media followers. Once again it is Brad. It was suggested by my wonderful wife that I blog about the past little while and since I have nothing to do on a Friday morning- I figured I would whip up a quick update on our lives since you are all dying to know. 

So four whole years ago was a big night in our relationship. I took a huge gamble. To make a good story short, I actually KISSED Dani on Valentines Night. Talk about taking a plunge. Four years (a mission and a year of being in denial) later, we are living happily ever after. So as much as Hallmark Holidays can be kind of cheesy, V-Day is kinda a big deal for us. Here is a picture from this years Valentines Day Dinner.

This year's menu consisted of fancy cheese and bread, expertly seasoned and  seared halibut, roasted brussel sprouts and potatoes and a molten lava cake for dessert. My taste buds were screamin' for joy. Delicious.

 And here is a picture from last years dinner (cracked peppercorn cream sauce with steak, caesar salad, bruchetta, roasted asparagus with parmesan, again, delicious).


As you can see, we like to have cranberry juice in wine glasses.

  Also last year.


This is us 4 years ago as best friends just hanging out. Boy do I look 12 years old. How did I get so lucky?

In other news, basketball is nearing its end. During halftime recently, the Utah Jazz Dunk team visited and put on a show. I sure wish I could have seen it but Dani took a video for me. What you don't know is I don't need a trampoline to do these tricks.


Well, life is great. Enough said, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment