Sunday, August 7, 2011

Brown Lake Vacation


Meet the Brown Family...

Add the Lake.
You have got yourself one great week!

My very first Brown Family Vacation! And boy am I glad they have such a wonderful Lake vacation tradition! We all headed to Seattle where we then drove out to Wenatchee, WA to basically our own private lake.

We stayed at a gorgeous cabin
And played on the glass lake alllllllll dayyyyyy long :)
One whole week of lake, ski, wakeboard, tube, games, reading, eating, peaches, abstracts, and great quality family time! I just wish we could all get together more often!!

Jesse Tearing it up

This picture doesn't do it justice, because Brad is unstoppable on a ski. WATCH OUT.
My Husband :)
Me? I've completely turned over to the skiing world! Used to wakeboard, but skiing is so much more gratifying! Oh and did I mention we have the cutest nephews & niece ever? Little Stevie Cheesing it up!
Jay
Call him Captain Baby Dan
Rose didn't get to ski this year, but soon enough!
Steve and Em on a wild tube ride :)
Soon to be Elder Brown- don't worry this was his first time wakeboarding... 2 180's and some major air, he's ok.
Jesse figured it out too...
The Man.
Skiiers


Uncle Ky Ky and his passengers.


Despite all the skiing and boating time, I think this may have been Brad's favorite part of the trip! Uncle Brad was pretty fun!

Thanks Lake for a wonderful week of extreme relaxation and extremely sore necks- see you again next year!


1 comment:

  1. What a fun trip! I'm a little jealous of that lake, it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete